Assistant Professorship (full time, 6 years, with tenure-track option)
Assistant Professor (full time, 6 years, with tenure-track option), Department of Political Science, starting on 1st of October 2020)
- engaging in research on parliamentarism and political parties in a comparative perspective;
- teaching and supervising theses in the BA, MA, and PhD programs in Political Science at the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences;
- participating in the activities of the research platform “Organizations & Society“ and/or other research platforms and areas of the University of Innsbruck;
- participating in (inter)national professional networks in the field of political science (e.g. ÖGPW, ECPR);
- contributing to academic administration.
The University of Innsbruck strives to increase the percentage of women and thus expressly encourages women to apply. This is particularely true for leading positions and scientific job offers. In case of underrepresentation women with the same qualifications will be given priority.
Deadline: 18 January 2020