In agreement with EPWS objectives and concerns, and subject to the decision of the Platform, job advertisements fulfilling the following criteria may be published on the EPWS website upon request:
- offering scientific positions that require a completed degree or PhD positions, in academia, research and funding institutions, scientific journals, the business or the non-profit sector
as well as
- containing a special reference indicating the sincere interest of the advertising institution to hire women for the job in question by integrating a wording in their advertisement like:
- [name of the advertising institution] is dedicated to promoting the role of women in science, and, therefore, explicitly invites women to apply.
For EPWS non-member organisations, up to 3 job advertisements per calendar year per institution will be published free of charge. For any additional advertisements to be published, the advertising institution is requested to
- join EPWS as a supporting organisation (see epws.org/become-a-member)
- make a donation to EPWS of at least 500€ for the next 3 job advertisements.