The Sustainable Artificial Intelligence (SAI) research unit is looking for a researcher with experience in Machine Learning for sustainable computing and networking. The researcher will carry out research activities revolving around these topics in the research projects of the research unit.
More information on the research unit: https://www.cttc.cat/sustainable-artificial-intelligence-sai/ and https://supercom.cttc.es/
More information about CTTC professional categories can be found at this link: (https://www.cttc.cat/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/CTTC-Professional-categories.pdf).
Qualifications and Experience
• We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, energetic person, aiming at significantly improving his or her career perspectives in both public and private sectors. The successful applicant should have the competences of the associated category.
• Required qualification/ skills/ experience:
– Master in Computer Science, Data Science, Telecommunications or closely related fields.
– Knowledge of mobile networks architecture and protocols, e.g., O-RAN.
– Knowledge of cloud native technologies (e.g., Kubernetes)
– Knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) models applied to different tasks such as prediction, classification, anomaly detection and automatic control.
• Other skills that are valuable, but not mandatory are:
– PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Telecommunications or closely related fields.
– Knowledge of data mining and software libraries (e.g., python) for ML implementations.
Even if you do not meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply.
The candidates’ past performance but also future potential will be considered as criteria for selecting researchers.
How to apply?
All applications must include:
1. A complete CV, including a list of publications and the contact details of two potential referees
2. Master and/or PhD degree
3. Cover letter stating the motivation and suitability of the candidate.
The application documents must be submitted in pdf format through this online application.
*ONLY APPLICATIONS VIA WEB https://www.cttc.cat/talent/careers/job-openings/ WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.*
CVs and any other information gathered during this process will be handled confidentially
More info: https://www.cttc.cat/job/call-57-2022-1/