The Doctoral Seminar offers a platform for doctoral and research students at different stages of their studies, to present their ideas, problems, and issues in an academically rigorous but supportive environment.
Students will gain useful insights into methodological, theoretical, conceptual, and policy developments in the field as explored by other students.
Throughout the day, different aspects of undertaking a doctorate will be discussed, from developing the research topic, to fieldwork and methodological issues.
The Doctoral Seminar also offers a great opportunity for doctoral students to increase research and professional contacts.
PRESENTATIONS IN SECTIONS
- Machine Production Technologies
- Materials Engineering
- Industrial Management and Quality Engineering
- Applied Information Technology and Automation in Industry
- Environmental and Safety Engineering
- Humane Science in Technology
For more information on the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, please click here