The Paracelsus Medical Private University – Private Foundation (PMU), a University for Health Sciences in Salzburg, has a vacancy in Salzburg for the following position to be filled as soon as possible: UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR FOR PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY AND BIOPHARMACY (m / f/ d) at the Institute of Pharmacy.
The holder of the professorship is to establish and be responsible for research and teaching in the field of pharmaceutical technology and biopharmacy. This professorhip will be integrated into the Institute of Pharmacy.
Close cooperation with the institutes of the PMU as well as an orientation towards the PMU research foci are expected (see PMU website).
We offer an inspiring environment for medicine and the health sciences together with close cooperation with over 25 university hospitals and institutes.
• Completed degree in pharmacy (or comparable qualification)
• Habilitation in pharmaceutical technology (or similar qualification)
• Proof of pedagogical and didactic competence (if possible systematic evaluation) as well as comprehensive teaching experience at university level
• Proof of internationally recognized research activities
• Experience in the independent acquisition of competitive third-party funds
• Linguistic competence in spoken and written German and English
The PMU cooperates with private public partnerships, other universities and partners from the private sector. The appointee will work together with this network and expand it further. The PMU aims to increase the proportion of women, especially in management positions, and therefore specifically invites qualified women to apply. Female applicants who are equally suitable as the most suitable male candidate will be given priority.
The deadline for the application is 20.01.2020.
Deadline for applications is 20/01/2020