ICFO is a research center located in the Mediterranean Technology Park in the metropolitan area of Barcelona, and currently hosts 450+ people, including researchers, PhD students and staff personnel. Today, in its area of specialization and category, the institute is consistently ranked among the highest-quality research institutions worldwide.
ICFO offers PhD-fellowship positions to well-qualified graduate students, who wish to obtain a doctoral degree in any of the research topics covered at ICFO.
Fellowships will be offered across all ICFO research groups. Research lines include, but are not limited to theoretical and experimental aspects of:
- Medical Optics
- Biophysics, Biophotonics & Super- Resolution Imaging
- Photovoltaics, Thermal Photonics & Solar Fuels
- Quantum and Low-Dimensional Materials
- Optical Sensing & Optoelectronics
- Nonlinear Optics, Ultrafast Optics & Atto-Science
- NanoPhotonics & NanoMechanics
- Quantum Communications, Sensing & Simulation
- Quantum Optics & Quantum Information
- Nanophotonics, Condensed Matter Physics & Light-Matter Interactions
The fellowships are offered in the scope of several fellowship programs currently active within the ICFO PhD Program.
ICFO is dedicated to promoting the role of women in science, and, therefore, explicitly invites women to apply.
We look forward to receiving your applications. For further information about requirements, conditions, selection process please visit: https://jobs.icfo.eu/?detail=698
Supported by Generalitat de Catalunya and MCIN with funding from European Union NextGenerationEU (PRTR-C17.I1)
Deadline September 12, 2022