Gendered innovations 2 | How inclusive analysis contributes to research and innovation: policy review
A Report form the Publications Office of the EU
Integrating sex and/or gender analysis into research and innovation:
- adds value to research in terms of excellence, creativity and business opportunities;
- helps researchers and innovators question gender norms and stereotypes, and rethink standards and reference models;
- leads to an in-depth understanding of diverse gender needs, behaviours and attitudes;
- addresses the diverse needs of citizens of the European Union and thereby enhances the societal relevance of the knowledge, technologies and innovations produced;
- contributes to the production of goods and services better suited to new markets.
This policy report presents the output of the work carried out by the Gendered Innovations 2 Expert Group.
Report in pdf format here.