The main characteristics of EuroTechPostdoc2 are:
• EuroTechPostdoc2 is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship programme.
• Potential fellows have to submit their own research proposal including a Host Supervisor and a Co-host Supervisor from two different EuroTech universities.
Four universities can act as Host Institution:
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU),
- L’École Polytechnique à Paris (l’X),
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Technical University of Munich (TUM)
All six universities within the EuroTech Universities Alliance can act as Co-host Institution:
The four above, but also
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Technion Israel Institute of Technology (Technion)
Eligibility criteria apply (see below)
• The project should be a collaborative project between the two EuroTech universities involved. The best way to collaborate can be decided between the fellow and the supervisors involved. However, secondments or several shorter research visits are encouraged.
• The programme is open to all research topics within the alliance. Fellows may freely choose a research topic and the appropriate organisations to host them, fitting their individual needs and ambitions. There are no focus areas defined nor used in the evaluation.
• We will be offering 70 fellowships of 24-months each, distributed over 2 calls of 35 positions each, divided over the universities as follows: DTU, TU/e and TUM: each 20 positions; L’X: 10 positions.
• The first call has closed, and the evaluation is finished.
• The second call will open November 30, 2021, with a deadline on February 24, 2022.
• Fellowships must start before February 1, 2023.
• During the programme, we will be offering extensive training opportunities within the so-called EuroTech Postdoc Academy.
EuroTechPostdoc2 is dedicated to promoting the role of women in science, and, therefore, explicitly invites women to apply.
Deadline February 24, 2022