Description of Group/Project:
The Competitive Funding Department is devoted to support the researchers in managing competitive funds for research in compliance with the terms, conditions and requirements of the funding agencies throughout all the life of each funded project and in an individual way. This includes to provide comprehensive support in the preparation and submission of proposals and in grant acceptance, to fulfil administrative and reporting requirements of the funding agencies for active grants and to manage their budgets.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
· Administrative support to the Principal Investigator during the submission of new grants & fellowships proposals.
· Follow up of grants & fellowships calls and resolutions published at the official webpages and official communications.
· Follow up of new grants acceptance steps.
· Financial control (elegibility and availability) of expenses (personnel, consumables, equipments and other direct costs) charged to each project/grant and all administrative follow-up of the project (changes in the duration, changes in budgets, etc.).
· Control and elaboration of financial reportings and control and revision of scientific reportings. Archive of supporting documents related to the grants.
· Meet the requirements of internal or external audits.
More information and applications: jobs.icn2.cat