We currently have openings for 6 Postdoc Positions (m/f/d) (TV-L 13, full time, 2 years)
The Cluster of Excellence “Data-Integrated Simulation Science” (EXC 2075) is an interdisciplinary research center with more than 200 scientists performing research towards a common goal: We target a new class of modeling and computational methods based on available data from various sources, in order to take the usability, precision and reliability of simulations to a new level.
We are currently offering Postdoc positions on the following topics:
• Bayesian Intent Prediction for Human-Machine Collaboration
• Designing Aqueous Deep Eutectic Mixtures by Data-Integrated Simulation
• A Data-Integrated Simulation Approach for the Cooling Effect of Leaves During Urban Heat Waves
• Critical Reflection on Simulation Science (open to all disciplines)
• Autonomous Driving and Passenger Injury Risk: Experiment and Simulation
• Pro-Active Suppression of Dysfunctional Movements During Arm Motion Control
For more information on the projects as well as the respective job offers and information concerning the application, please visit https://www.simtech.uni-stuttgart.de/exc/early-career/postdocs/.
The University of Stuttgart is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from women are strongly encouraged. Severely challenged persons will be given preference in case of equal qualifications.