23 Nov 2nd call for positions in GenomMed doctoral programme
2nd call for 5 Doctoral Student (Early Stage Researcher) positions in GenomMed doctoral programme is now open!
The GenomMed programme will train international experts in translational genomics aiming to solve health care -related questions in the fields of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases and neurosciences to create solutions and innovations to support development of novel treatments and enhance treatment of patients in the European and global environment.
Translational genomics and mechanics training programme focuses on
1. basic genomics research of major common diseases
2. molecular research cardiovascular and metabolic diseases and neurosciences
3. translational research aiming at clinical adaptation of research results
Five (5) Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) will be recruited for four-year PhD study program in University of Eastern Finland (Kuopio, Finland) from the beginning of 2018.
We are looking for candidates who
· are enthusiastic and highly motivated
· are aiming to build a career in the fields of genomics and translational medicine
· have completed a suitable higher university degree (MSc or equivalent in a relevant field)
· obtained excellent academic results in the past
· are fluent in English
Application deadline is 3rd December 2017, 23:59 Finnish time (EEST, UTC/GMT +3 hours)
More information: http://www.uef.fi/genommed
Link for tweet: https://twitter.com/GenomMed/
For further information on research, supervision, application procedure, please contact email@example.com